Thats my shiieeet Tuesday.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009




I can recall being 10 when this album dropped and thinking to myself "I like this album" and what in the hell is my mother doing with this?? At the time my mother was in her late 30's, mother of four, and married. I remember stealing my mothers cd and then getting in trouble every time for doing so, not because i didn't ask to borrow it, but because of the content. Oh well, why did you buy it in the first place?? lol.

Now in my twenties i have to thank my mother for making that purchase, the Chronic totally changed the sound of Rap in the 90's. I attended a primarily white elementary school and just about every white classmate i had or knew in that school own that album! Hell, this girl even rock the classic album cover tee shirt.
Rap at this time was slowly but surely taking over America. Now has we await for the Detox, i think its only best that we get lifted once more ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls here's Dr Dre's Let Me Ride.

posted by Jane Dope.
1:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

centerline  

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]