The Feminist in me doesn't care.

Thursday, July 2, 2009




So, i woke up this afternoon(yeah, thats right) to find the internet going NUTS over Drake's aka Wheelchair Jimmy's new video, "Best I Ever Had". I honestly thought all the hoopla was over the fact that the video has just been released, but it was because the video was nothing more than a 4 minute ad for Frederick's of Hollywood.
So, whats the big deal? Sex sells right? I've seen more breast out in the open when I took a trip to Miami about four years ago. I even have a pair of my own, so a music video isn't bound to piss me off.

I'm actually more upset at the women who are deciding to drop their loyalty towards Drake because of the video alone. I mean he isn't quit exactly Billy Graham, but then again who knows what he is doing behind closed doors. The guy has been singing about the best piece of vjay jay he has ever had for the last several months and now everyone wants to get upset because at least twenty pairs of breast were displayed in the video? HA!

Drake, with the help of Kanye who by the is the video's director were not the first to ever display large amounts of boobage on film and certainly won't be the last. I think just about every rap music video has, so he's doing nothing more than what hasn't been done before him. If anything he'll release a second version of the video not for the ladies though, but for BET. It's well known that BET will not allow that much skin to be shown on their channel, and the only way to clean up for the tweens watching 106 and park is to make a second edited video.


All this talk is hogwash, I've seen more breast in Jay-z "Big Pimpin" video.
I'm just sayin.....
-And I don't want to hear the excuse that it was Carnival. So, what a breast is breast.



They see you rollin, they hatinnnnnnnn...


Le'dope!

posted by Jane Dope.
3:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

centerline  

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]