Maxwell's Pretty Wings Video

Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I have to admit when i first blogged that Maxwell's Black Summers Night album would be released this year, i really didn't think it was going to happen. I thought to myself yeah right, Columbia Records will once again push the album and anything associated with this project for another hrrrmmmm 3 years. I took an L today, why? ThePretty Wings Video premiered on B.E.T. today. The video is very different from the "normal" disco r&b videos that we tend to see ever so often now days. I mean you know how it goes, the club, the lights, a not so great singer assisted by autotune, dance steps, and other "crap".

The video speaks for the song itself, its about as soft and beautiful has the lyrics that are being expressed through the song. Now enough of my blabbing, ladies and gents Pretty Wings...

posted by Jane Dope.
10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

centerline  

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]