Broke Baby Momma Power Move...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009




In an effort to DESTROY THE ENEMY, Tiallondra Kemp aka Rick Ross(Rauuus) baby momma with the aid of 50 Cent will be releasing an all tell book titled Tia's Diary: Deeper Than Rap, next month. The Book will feature court documents, never before seen pictures, and of course tales of Mr. Ross himself.
However, the question that seems to be on everyone's mind is why? Well, the folks at XXL were able to obtain the answer from Tia herself, she was quoted as saying. “The reason I felt that it would be interesting to write a book is because I have had a very big struggle in my life,” she said. “I grew up without a father, my mom was a single parent and it was very hard for her to raise six kids on her own. Being the oldest, I experienced a lot of things growing up, a lot of challenges in life that I went through. I got married young, I had two kids and after that I ended up getting in a another relationship.”

Really though? REALLY??? There are a million women in America who have lived and retold this story several billion times, then again these women didn't date Rick Ross. I have to say I won't and can't bring myself to even download an e-book version of this joint FOR FREE when it drops, but for those of y'all who care to read The Baby Momma Memoirs it drops May 20th. I guess in a way you can't knock the hustle, meh.

Le'Dope!

posted by Jane Dope.
10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

centerline  

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]